Saturday 27 September 2014

Vendors - Odins Miniatures

I found these folk by accident but I am so glad I did.



click to enlarge

They are a 1/12th supplier and even have a physical shop in Ramsgate in Kent.  

For us quarter scalers their 'crafty' shop is a real treat to shop in and I got next day delivery for just £3, including time spent sorting a query from me, talk about instant response.

If you enlarge the photo you may be able to see the price of everything - nothing over a pound.  As for scale: if you look at the glass phials of no-hole beads that will show you that they all work very well.  Stripe fabric might be too big but if I use them as long drapes they may still work.  The grey/white fabric is lovely as is everything else.  So, good products, great price, super service - long may it reign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.